AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pressure measure and others.

Question asked by VRFuser on Apr 26, 1999
Latest reply on Apr 26, 1999 by VRFuser
Hi , My name is Mario Aguilera,
     I have a 3852A Data Acquisition/Control Unit, a 44701A Voltmeter
     and some 44708A Relay Multiplexers to take measure from thermocouples,
     but now I need to measure pressure, current, voltage and power.
     I'm looking for information about which kind of equipment ( to
     apply to 3852A ) and transducers I need to do that.
     Thanks in advance.
                       Mario Aguilera.