AnsweredAssumed Answered


Question asked by RANDY_RHEA on Jul 27, 2006
Latest reply on Jul 28, 2006 by SERGEYTRU
I would like to use the NLRES model. In the Element Catalog the following comment appears: "If you find you need to use these advanced models, contact Eagleware for an application note and technical assistance."

Here I am.

I would like to model in Harbec an incandescent lamp whose current is a nonlinear function of the voltage across the lamp. I can use either a table for the data or I can provide a cubic polynomial fit of I vs V.