AnsweredAssumed Answered

Plotter pens

Question asked by KayenSolutions on May 7, 2008
Latest reply on Mar 9, 2009 by kirana

I'm sure that like many other people, I'm still regularly using a good old HP plotter, in my case a 7475A. Most of the pens have dried out, and even though I could probably refill them (like budget inkjet refills  ), the fibre points are also wearing away.

Does anyone know where you can buy replacement pens? I think that most of the plotters of this vintage used the saem pens, so you'd think there was quite a market, but I haven't found any sources anywhere. Maybe something for China to gear up for...

In my case, a supplier in the UK would be preferable, but if not, I can get them shipped from elsewhere.