to create and rate content, and to follow, bookmark, and share content with other members.
81600B message during boot
Question asked by
on Feb 13, 2007
on Feb 13, 2007 by agerster
Show 0 Likes
During boot up our tunable laser source 81600B shows "out of specification".
Do I need to send in the unit for repair?
No one else has this question
Mark as assumed answered
This content has been marked as final.
Show 1 comment
(Required, will not be published)
Feb 13, 2007 1:47 AM
An automated re-alignment might solve the problem. Try the following procedure:
1) Let the unit warm up for about an hour
2) Activate "Realign". You can find this in the Menue as follows:
- select the TLS slot using the "Channel" key on the 8164 Mainframe
- press the "Menu" key in the bottom right corner.
- select realign in the pull down menu (pretty down in the menu). The realign runs un-attended and needs about an hour
3) after the realign is finished, switch off the instrument and restart it.
Show 0 Likes
Retrieving data ...
New vs. Old IO Libraries Questions.
SCPI 34970A Connection Exception
AEL in ADS 2012.08 (New User to AEL)
# Query for E4433B ESG-D Series signal generator regarding 2GFSK.OQPSK Signal generation
Keysight IO Libraries 2018 Suite cause hanging on Windows 10?