AnsweredAssumed Answered

Request for help with previous software version for DSO6104A

Question asked by lxman on Nov 13, 2011
Latest reply on Nov 13, 2011 by mkawasaki
Hello all,

I have done something sub-optimal, and I am requesting help if someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

At the university I am attending, we have a lab with 10 of these DSO6104A scopes set up on benches.  The software on these machines is the original version from when the machines were purchased several years ago.  In working on a project using I2C, I became frustrated and downloaded and installed the latest software to one of the scopes.  It fixed my issue.  I was hoping that the upgrade would not stick out like a sore thumb.  I was wrong.  We now have nine scopes with the previous color scheme - almost a monochrome look to it.  With the upgrade we now have one scope with nice bright, garish, full-color everything all over the screen.  It sticks out like a sore thumb.    

I realize the wiser option would probably be to upgrade the remainder of the machines, but this is university, professors, academia, etc.  Sometimes things don't work in a way that makes sense.

So would anyone be willing to provide me with a previous version of the software for this scope?  I don't have the version numbers in front of me.  I will repost tomorrow with that information.  If any kind soul would be willing to help, my email is jordan.mymail@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance.  

Outcomes