AnsweredAssumed Answered

HP 8971C

Question asked by rftec on Nov 14, 2008
Latest reply on Jan 1, 2009 by 8510fan
I need to replace the mixer on a 8971C noise figure test set, the original part was a RHG double balanced mixer with part number DM18L08JA.
Because this mixer is no longer available I'm looking for a replacement and data of the RHG mixer.
Please let me know if you can help.