AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need 08562-60058 CLIP

Question asked by EB5AGV on Dec 15, 2011
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2011 by LarrBeard
Hi all,

I am working on an HP-8562A with a nonworking power supply (reference 08562-60058). It seems that the buck regulator is not working fine, so it would be great to have the corresponding CLIP to try to fix it.

Thanks for your help!