AnsweredAssumed Answered

Replacement 'RANGE' Switch for HP8553b

Question asked by goldun42 on Nov 19, 2010
Latest reply on May 3, 2011 by tabbott
Can anyone please offer advice as to where I might locate a DPDT 'RANGE' slide switch (HP P/N 3101-0070) for my HP8553b plug-in to the HP141T Spectrum Analyser.  That switch is a bit flakey in my unit now.   I know the unit is getting on in years but it is still quite OK for what I do.   I am located in Australia but I am OK with buying stuff overseas.

If the original part is no longer available (which I suspect is the case) is there a well known equivalent.