AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem in the values of the waveform obtained

Question asked by riwin on Jun 28, 2010
Latest reply on Jul 5, 2010 by riwin
Hi Guys

I have written a matlab code to obtain the values of a waveform from oscilloscope. I have set the encoding to be binary. But the obtained waveform values is

#41000ñññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññðððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððððññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòò

The preamble information is
1;8;BINARY;RI;LSB;"Ch1, DC coupling, 1.000mV/div, 625.0ns/div, 25000000 points, Sample mode";1000;Y;"s";250.0000E-15;0.0000;12500000;"V";40.0000E-6;0.0000;0.0000;1

I think I need to process the obtained values to get the actual voltage values. Can someone please guide me on how to process the above obtained values in order to find the actual voltage values transferred. Can someone please explain what would be the next step? Thanks  

Outcomes