AnsweredAssumed Answered

HP-IB Quick Reference Appendix C and Other Data Needed

Question asked by SOLT_guy on Aug 14, 2011
Dear Sir:

I own a 8753C network analyzer (NA) and I am trying to obtain raw data and calibration coefficients from my NA.

The information which was bundled with my manual is not complete. 

Page 37 of the "HP-IB Programming Guide":  For the HP8752A and the HP  8753C Network Analyzers with the HP 9000 series 200/300 desktop computer (BASIC) says:

"

Appendix C, Calibration, of the HP-IB Quick Reference specifies where the calibration coefficients are stored for different calibration types

"

I went to the "HP-IB Quick Reference: For the HP 8700-series analyzers" and discovered that Appendix A, B,C, etc. etc. are all missing from my manual (which is supposed to complete when you purchase a NA). 

Can you please upload the complete Appendices?   I tried to find the appendix but I have had no luck.

Also,  to keep this thread brief and to save you a lot of time and trouble.   It would be easier for you to also send me the software programming source code written in HP 9000 series 200/300 BASIC and Microsoft QuickBASIC (for DOS clone computers) which obtains the raw data (pre-processed data) from the NA.    All you need to do is ask a calibration tech for a copy of his software.

Thank you for your efforts.    They are appreciated.  

Outcomes