AnsweredAssumed Answered

Adapter Removal Cal: modification of existing cal sets?

Question asked by RayMort on Feb 15, 2007
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2007 by RayMort
I want to modify two existing cal sets for adapter removal ala the old HP8510 way.  I see that it is possible to select "Modify" at the beginning of a guided cal, but I prefer the unguided cal.  (Also, right now I have two cals ready to be modified and don't want to have to re-calibrate.)

How do I perform adapter removal modification with the unguided cal?

Matt Mortimer