I'm using an 8722D and need to store learn strings and the cal arrays to disk, then restore them when needed. After restoring the learn string, I have an intermittent error 61 SOURCE PARAMETERS CHANGED when I send CALIS221 (for example) to beginning sending the cal arrays. Then when I send the cal arrays I get a BLOCK INPUT ERROR.
Some things of interest to note:
- I verify that after the learn string is restored, that the frequencies, number of points, and power level are correct
- After sending CALIS221, the frequencies, number of points, and power level have changed, (but only when it's misbehaving) . Then if I send the cal arrays, I get the BLOCK INPUT ERROR, presumably because because I'm not sending enough data.
- I tried checking the number of points after sending CALIS221, and fixing it if needed, and then sending the cal arrays. It's an ugly Band-Aid, and the frequencies and power level are still incorrect. I could apply more Band-Aids, but I want to get to the root of the issue.
- This is intermittent. It sometimes works, so I believe my code for getting the learn string, cal arrays, writing them to disk, and restoring them to the VNA are ok.
- This happens only on CALIS111 and CALIS221, sometimes. It's fine on the full two port and on response cals all the time.
Is this a known issue? Any suggestions for addressing this?
Any reason that CALIS221 would change the source parameters?
Thanks in advance,