AnsweredAssumed Answered

Replacing Agilent 54624A "soft-touch keypad" switches - part #?

Question asked by jude on Jan 20, 2020

I have an Agilent 54624A scope, and the 6 little push-button switches right under the CRT are shot from heavy use.


The part number for a replacement of the OBSOLETE 6-switch PCB assembly is:




Looking at the Parts List, it appears that this board was used in the entire 546xx series of scopes.


Obviously, nless I really get lucky, I'm going to have to remove this PCB and install 6 new switches, but before I disassemble the scope, (I need to be using it) I need a part# for them, or even a clear photo, to locate replacements.


Anyone solve this issue already?