Please find below my Requirements:
- We have a Signal hound SA44B Spectrum analyzer and i need to calibrate this SA with Keysight E4433B Signal generator using Ext 10MHz out clock signal.
- The Frequency measurement accuracy of the SA44B spectrum is + 1PPM.
- I need to improve the measurement accuracy of SA44B Spectrum Analyzer by providing External 10MHz Clock from the E4433B.
- I need to perform the RF frequency measurement accuracy test on a 433MHz frequency band, So for that, I required to reduce the Frequency measurement resolution + 20Hz.
- I have gone through the documents of SA44B and found the following specifications of the external 10MHz clock.
I have checked in the user guide of Agilent E4433B ESG-D series signal generator that it has external 10MHz Clock output.
- Can we utilize this 10MHz out the clock for the signal hound SA44B time base reference clock to improve the measurement accuracy of my SA?
- I am not an expert regarding this, but can anyone suggest to me the preferred GPS Disciplined Clock oscillator board if the above method does not work?
I request you to guide me regarding this further.
Thanks and regards,