AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is the most efficient way of calibrating at different states?

Question asked by joseSolano on Jun 17, 2019
Latest reply on Jul 12, 2019 by joseSolano

Hello.

I am trying to perform a 2-port calibration on a PNA N5225A (Application version A.09.40.06) at different temperatures.

The normal way would be by performing a full calibration at each temperature, but then I would have to connect the standards each time that I change the temperature. This is not an easy task the setup that I use. I would like to connect each standard once and measure it at different temperatures before connecting the next one.

Consider by example a TRL calibration. The idea is to connect one standard (a short by example) calibrate it at some predefined different temperatures, then connect the next standard (a line by example) and do the same. The procedure would follow for the other standards such that at the end a full calibration has been done for all standards at different temperatures only by connecting each standard once.

I would like to know if it is possible to do this by programming a calibration, or even better if there is an automatic option that I have not found.

Thank you for your attention.  

Outcomes