AnsweredAssumed Answered

39470A does not connect

Question asked by Mike004 on Nov 16, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 16, 2018 by Tardz

I have a 39470A data acquistion switch using Benchlink 3 on a Window 7 computer and all works well. I will need to swap the computer with Windows 10 Enterprise machine. I installed the I/O libraries and Benchlink on the new computer but get the following error when trying to find the device. I have tried using the USB / serial adapter and connecting directly to the serial port. I have checked the serial com 1 port settings and all are default. What should I try next?

12. Searching GPIB stopped due to error 11. Error occurred on GPIB. Message is (Expression does not match any devices.) 10. Searching GPIB 9. Searching GPIB stopped due to error 8. Error occurred on GPIB. Message is (Expression does not match any devices.) 7. Searching GPIB 6. Searching Serial stopped due to error 5. Error occurred on Serial. Message is (Expression does not match any devices.) 4. Searching Serial 3. Searching GPIB stopped due to error 2. Error occurred on GPIB. Message is (Expression does not match any devices.) 1. Searching GPIB

Thanks

Outcomes