AnsweredAssumed Answered

PNA-X B model Recall print colors command not working

Question asked by rok on Oct 18, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 25, 2018 by rok

Hello,

My company has the new B model of the PNA-X. The issue is when I am creating a pdf of all the waveform plots, the color scheme is different from the original A model in that the background color is now black instead of white. I tried going under 'Utility'-'System'-'Print'-'Print Colors' and from the subsequent dialog box select 'Recall Theme' and then select the "ColorOnWhite" color scheme. This works for a while, but for whatever reason, the PNA-X software doesn't seems to remember this setting and changes back to the background print color of black which is very annoying. So I looked into the programming guide to find out how I can use SCPI commands to force it to the desired print color scheme state. However, when I open up the 'Interactive IO' dialog under the 'Connection Expert' program and try to send the following command based on the example in the help file:

DISPLAY:COLOR2:LOAD "ColorOnWhite"

However, I get the following error: '+115, "The state was not loaded. Please check the file name." 

So I'm not sure what is going on here. Ideally, I would like to be able to set the print colors globally and not have it change on me, but if that is not possible, then the next best thing would be to get a working SCPI command that will perform a similar function. 

Thanks,

rok

Outcomes