AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need a replacement for solid-state switch in 8753D

Question asked by atalar on Feb 9, 2008
Latest reply on Apr 9, 2008 by DavidSudry
I need a replacement for 5086-7539 solid state switch in our 8753D. Can you help?

Because I need it in this semester's Microwave Electronics course: I used a coaxial cable to bypass one side, and a 50ohm load on the other side. So, I can measure S11 and S21, but not S22 and S12.