Can we generate typical sine/ square/ triangular waves at 3 GHz? I DO NOT WANT MODULATED/ I-Q SIGNAL!! Just like common 33500 series Arb WG, I want to generate pure wave forms of following-
- Sine/ triangular/ square @ 3 GHz
- Arbitrary signal wave for m@ 3 GHz
- Add 3 GHz WGN to my input signal
My assumptions/ limited knowledge is-
[From N5172B datasheet]
only gives ARB waveforms upto 60 MHz
- N5172B-403 Calibrated AWGN, Fixed Perpetual License
only gives ARB waveforms upto 160 MHz with options 653, 655, and 657
- N5172B-303 Multifunction Generator
are used with composite modulation features in AM, FM/PM, and LF out.
Sine wave: 0.1 Hz to 10 MHz
nominal Triangle, square, ramp, pulse : 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz, nominal
IT SEEMS HARDLY POSSIBLE IN SIGNAL STUDIO, SO CAN WE DO IT IN MATLAB?
BASICALLY, CAN WE GENERATE THE SAID BASE BAND WAVE FORMS @ 3 GHz?