I am working with a CXA 9000B with all options enabled. In particular, while using as an EMI receiver for EMC pre-compliance, I face issues with Dynamic range. PFA photographs to compare the results of Keysight and R&S EMI receiver.
- For identical settings of Dwell time (MT for R&S), RBW and frequency step size; the lower and higher values of signal detected by R&S is large [Dynamic range].
- With LISN factor of 10dB defined for R&S LISN [Keysight aint got one, third party not available]- only DC offset of 10dB was introduced. Signal shifted upwards and coincided with R&S signal, but what about the lower picks?
- What is the dynamic range for CXA9000B with EMI receiver option?
- What is concept of Low-High preamplifier offered with EMI receiver?
- In case of EMC, one cant use pre-amplifier, as its concerned with true power returned by DUT to power line.
System block diagram
CXA without correction factor
CXA with 10 dB correction factor