AnsweredAssumed Answered

Connector type for 3.5mm airline for materials measurements

Question asked by thomas78 on Jun 14, 2010
Latest reply on Jun 24, 2010 by RayH

I want to connect a 3.5mm airline part number: 85053-60008 for materials measurements to my ENA 5071C BW 20GHz. (connector type: 3.5mm male)

I'm using 85131E Flexible Cable, 3.5 mm (Test Port) female to female connector.

Can i check what is the connector type for 3.5mm airline part number: 85053-60008?

Will it be suitable to connect direct to the 85131E cable?

Or do i need to get additional 3.5mm male to male adapters?

Please advise.