AnsweredAssumed Answered

pn 1855-0465 transistor cross refrence DOD cust.

Question asked by lvitch on Apr 4, 2011
Latest reply on Apr 4, 2011 by gfarrel
I am trying to repair a 4193A with a bad probe, I can get the rest of the parts needed (common) but there is a transistor (fet) listed as PN# 1855-0465  " transistor - FET Nchannel"  with no other descriptions. I spoke with parts ID ( described it as a JFET) and have tried several sources for info on this part but no luck. This is for a DOD customer that needs the analyzer. Any help at all would be appreciated, I am assuming this will probably be a common part but there is no description to go off of.

Thnak you,