AnsweredAssumed Answered

41802A 1MOhm Input Adapter

Question asked by pyriel on Apr 9, 2008
Latest reply on Apr 10, 2008 by pyriel
I've got a 4395A equipment and I need to make an input impedance adapter so that i can use the equipment for bode plot. can any one give me a schematic for 41802A. or anyone can suggest any low cost alternative to 41802A? thanks.