AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can Slim form probe used for RF circuit measurement

Question asked by DeeLau Employee on Mar 21, 2009
Latest reply on Mar 22, 2009 by odanzy
Right now, I'm looking for measurement technique for surface-mounted device test.

I don’t consider probe station from Cascade or other company, because it’s too difficult and

   I hope I can find some fixture thing which can be used as electrical interface between the test ports of PNA-X and pins of surface-mounted device.

First I consider whether Scope probe can work, however, the probe which used with Scope only works to 1GHz, cannot meet frequency requirement;

And I know we also offer 85070E probe for material measurement, I’m thinking whether the slim form probe can be used for RF circuit measurement.

   Thanks for your help.