AnsweredAssumed Answered

Dielectric Measurement using E5071B

Question asked by kohim on Nov 3, 2010
Latest reply on Nov 3, 2010 by odanzy

I want to measure the dielectric constant (or capacitance) of a thin film material.
I have availabilty of Agilent E5071B and I want to know how do I use this machine to obtain a graph of dielectric against frequency?

Thank you very much.