AnsweredAssumed Answered

What are the connectors on the 4339B high resistance meter?

Question asked by drkirkby on Jan 18, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 13, 2018 by Mike003

I've bought a 4339B, which I have not got yet. There are several different connectors on the front, and I could not determine what they are


  1. The interlock connector - perhaps a Lemo of some type ???
  2. The ground, guard and output connectors - could these be MHV ?
  3. The tri-axial input connector. A very odd looking connector.


In one of the FAQs,


How can a normal type BNC connector be connected to the 4339B's high voltage BNC connector? | Keysight (formerly Agilent… 


it says to use high-voltage BNCs. But I don't know what is meant by that. I know of the MHV connector, which is bayonet like BNC, and designed for high voltages. Is the mating plug like this, which is MHV? 


If it is MHV, I don't know why the Keysight website does not call it MHV.