AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I do external reference junction in 34925A in 34980A?

Question asked by Faruk on Jan 10, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 16, 2018 by tomc

I want to measure with K type thermocouple as single ended in 34925A. For that I need use to external reference junction but I don't know how doing truely. Can anyone known please help me this issue?