AnsweredAssumed Answered

Looking for Push-Pull Connector Vendor

Question asked by jflan on Jun 7, 2006
Latest reply on Jun 7, 2006 by jflan
On Agilent's VNAs they use a small three pin push-pull connector on the
front panel of their units.  I am trying to find out who makes these small connectors.  Agilent uses these connectors for powering active/fet probes.  It *seems* that agilent has been using the same connector for years.  Any help that you can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks -