I've got a VEE test solution, and on the main panel, I want to show and hide, at runtime, a PictureBox and a ProgressBar (possible more controls as the solution evolves) which are layered on top of each other. Both of these controls are .net windows controls.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out how I can get the ProgressBar to become completely invisible. I have tried the following approaches so far, none of which worked. For each of them, I worked with the .net operations builder:
- I tried to simply move the ProgressBar somewhere else on the panel using the attribute location.X and location.Y - doesn't do a darn thing.
- I tried to size the ProgressBar to 0 by 0 pixels, also does nada.
- Modifying the attribute "Visible" does hide and show the border of the ProgressBar but nothing else.
- I also called the methods Show() and Hide() to no avail.
- I tried calling the methods SendToFront() and SendToBack() on both the ProgressBar and the PictureBox
- I felt that maybe setting the back color of the ProgressBar to transparent would help, but the color attribute doesn't accept transparency.
Can somebody please help me with that?
Thanks a lot!