AnsweredAssumed Answered

.net Progress Bar Stopped Working in .vxe Versions of My Program

Question asked by Scott_S on Jan 22, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 25, 2016 by Scott_S
Hello, I have used the .net progress bar a lot in my vee programs and never had a problem until a couple of weeks ago. Suddenly, after I save a .vxe version of my program, when I run it I get an error related to the progress bar. I do not get this error in the .vee version.

I moved everything over to my local C: drive and still have this problem. Interestingly, if I run a .vxe program that was not recently recompiled/saved, the progress bars works fine. But if I create a new .vxe from the same .vee without even touching a thing, the new .vxe has this error.

Edited by: Scott_S on Jan 22, 2016 7:20 AM  

Outcomes