AnsweredAssumed Answered

Replacement part

Question asked by wuli on Oct 1, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 7, 2015 by keysight-guy
I have an E3640A PS that became faulty. I've located the defective part. It's U110 a CS8122 voltage regulator. I can't find a replacement part on the parts site and this voltage regulator became obsolete. Can you give me a part number that's compatible with this one?
Thank you.