AnsweredAssumed Answered

Two layer metalization EM Simulation and layout generation using ADS2011.10

Question asked by nimbargi on Mar 24, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 26, 2015 by nimbargi
I want to do two layer metalization EM Simulation using ADS2011.10. 

I am getting following difficulties while generating EM Simulation and layout generation of two layer metalization using ADS2011.10

1) I want to get the two layer metalization as shown in the screen shot of TWO_LAYER_LAYOUT_EXAMPLE. I am not getting as shown in the screen shot of TWO_LAYER_LAYOUT_EXAMPLE. When I opened and viewed 3D,  Obtained 3D view as shown in the screen shot of 3D_View_Two_Layer_Metalization. How to get the two  layer metalization 3D as shown in the screen shot of TWO_LAYER_LAYOUT_EXAMPLE.

2) In the substrate view, can we get the two layer metalization as shown in the screen shot of TWO_LAYER_LAYOUT_EXAMPLE. If so, how we can get, what modification can be done to obtain.

3) I generated the EM Simulation using ADS2011.10 for two layer metalization. I have attached the .Zap file of two layer metalization, which is shown in EM_Simulation_2_wrk.7zap. Whatever I have done for the two metalization EM simulation, is it correct. If it is wrong, what mistake I have done, can you show me.
Can you clarify above difficulties  

Outcomes