AnsweredAssumed Answered

repair connectors on test port couplers?

Question asked by hbrob on Sep 26, 2009
Latest reply on Oct 1, 2009 by tsilchia001
Is it possible to get replacement parts to repair the 8753 test port couplers?  I have more than one that has a broken internal center pin, both APC7 and N. I saw on the Agilent website where it is possible to purchase the body for the N connector, but I need the part(s) inside the body.