AnsweredAssumed Answered

HP 8644B Attenuator Question

Question asked by georgerace on Nov 1, 2015
Not sure this is the right place for this question, but here goes!

I have a bad attenuator, part number:  33321-60029

I would like to know if part number 33321 SC is a replacement for the above part number.

It looks identical to me physically, and is a 3 section 70 db attenuator, 15 VDC operation.

And they are available on eBay for a whole lot less than the 33321-60029 part.