AnsweredAssumed Answered

Channel 1 trigger unavailable after installing Demo licences on MSO-X 3012A

Question asked by chrismower on Jul 14, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 14, 2015 by chrismower
I have been using my 'MSO-X 3012A for a week or so with no problems and very pleased with the performance so far. Today I thought I might install the Demo Licence option to have a look at the serial decode functionality but after installing the 30 Day demo licence I find that I have a couple of very odd problems which weren't there previously.

1. Channel 1 is no longer available as a trigger source in any trigger setting option. This had been fine before the 30-day trial licence was installed so my guess is that it is due to the increased number of trigger options in the drop down menu perhaps exceeding the display ability. This theory seems to be confirmed by using the BenchView program where in the Instrument Settings tab I have Channel 1 as a trigger option.

2. Selecting USB as a trigger type, the options for D+ or D- have Channel 1 grayed out. Channel 2 is available as are the D1-12 etc. This is possibly connected to the problem above?

I have attached photo's that demonstrate this as it isn't possible to use the screen capture facility to display open menu's as far as I have been able to ascertain.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this problem?

Thanks, Chris  

Attachments

Outcomes