AnsweredAssumed Answered

3458A Part request

Question asked by tmiller11147 on Sep 30, 2015
Hello group,

I am looking for the plastic cover for the reference IC on the reference board. The part number is 03458-44102 and it is two plastic pieces that form a thermal shield  for the reference IC.

Does anyone have one (for sale?) or should I try Keysight parts? A part search did not produce the desired result.

Thank you for listening,