AnsweredAssumed Answered

Whats the correct "Harmonized System (HS) Code" for a mechanical cal kit?

Question asked by drkirkby on Nov 21, 2013
This is boring, but I hope someone can help. I would like to know what is the correct harmonized system (HS) code

for a mechanical calibration kit so I can put it on a commerical invoice. My attempts to use any tools online - e.g.

to a find a suitable category what a mechanical cal fits into have not been successful. It seems to me that mechanical cal kits dont exist. 

This reminds me when I was at school, and one of the guys (another David in fact) proved mathematically we did not exist. So for the rest of the day we completely ignored him. When the teacher asked why we were ignoring David, we told the teacher that he had showed us a mathematical proof we did not exist, so therefore were unable to communicate with him.