AnsweredAssumed Answered

Using GPIB to Talk with Older Instruments

Question asked by mikea on Jan 22, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 22, 2014 by hognala
Is it possible to use a 82357A USB/GPIB converter to talk with older HP instruments like a 59501B or 6623A? If this has already been posted please direct me to the appropriate link.

Thanks in advance for your help.