AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Automatic transfer of file.

Question asked by reiner.schlieker on Sep 25, 2002

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Hi Stefan,</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">I've written a calibration program in Vee6 for the 33120A and the 33250A.</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">In programming they are almost the same. I've used direct IO to program the AWG trough the GPIB bus.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">for example:</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">WRITE TEXT "*RST" EOL                        resets the device</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">WRITE TEXT "*CLS" EOL                        clears the device</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">WRITE TEXT "APPL:SIN 1.0E+7, 1.0" EOL        sets the AWG to sin waveform, freq 10 MHz, ampl 1V</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">WRITE TEXT "OUTP ON" EOL                        turns AWG output on</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Bram</font>

<font size=2 face="Arial">Hi all, </font>
<font size=2 face="Arial">i've problems to programm the arbitrary Waveform from the HP33120</font>
<font size=2 face="Arial">has someone examples in Vee??</font>
<font size=3 face="Times New Roman"> </font>
<font size=2 face="Arial">thanks for help</font>
<font size=3 face="Times New Roman">---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: bram.visser@philips.com
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". </font>
---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  

Outcomes