AnsweredAssumed Answered

Probe for surface resistance measurement for use with the 34420A

Question asked by jgorsk on Dec 12, 2013
I'm looking for a probe that could be used for surface resistance measurement.
The resistance range I'm interested in is 10 milliOhm and surface of about 1 square
inch. Does anyone know off the shelf probes for 4-wire surface resistance measurement?