AnsweredAssumed Answered

Jack for Probe Power Connector from Agilent N9344C Handheld Analyzer

Question asked by cksd on Apr 27, 2014
Latest reply on May 3, 2014 by cksd
Dear all,

I want to develop some accessories like wide band amplifiers or tunable bandpass filters for the N9344C Analyzer.

There is a probe power connector on the upper side beside the RF Output connector that could give the needed voltages
to the modules but I did not find any infos what kind of jack I need to use therefor.
Can please anybody tell me what jack I have to order to connect my equipment to get the voltage support?

Any help is appreciated :)

I attached a pic to specify what connector I am describing...

Thanks for all your comments