AnsweredAssumed Answered

Recommended 2-port measurement S-parameter cables

Question asked by ggamache on Nov 9, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 19, 2013 by takeshio
Good afternoon.

Apologies if this topic has been discussed before, I used the search tool but found nothing.

I'm attempting to take some measurements for PCB transformers in the 30-100 MHz range with the Agilent E5061B Network Analayzer.  Previously I have used the 7 mm adapter and SMA connectors and took three measurements of varying type (primary with secondary open, secondary with primary open, etc.. etc..) but would like to simplify the process by taking one S-parameter measurement using port 1 and port 2 of the network analyzer.

Could someone point me in the direction of a reference that could instruct me on the appropriate cabling/connectors to use?  Any advice?