AnsweredAssumed Answered

35670A Display part needed

Question asked by xmo on Feb 15, 2009

I have an HP35670A with a defective display. A replacement part is available from Agilent but at considerable cost.  Before making that purchase I thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone has a parts unit from which they could sell a display or knows where the part could be obtained.

Alternatively, I would consider the purchase of an entire faulty HP35670A for use as a parts donor, as long as it contains a working display.

The actual part was manufactured by Planar.  Their part number is EL560.400.

The HP/Agilent part number was originally 2090-0311.  This is replaced by 2090-0340.