AnsweredAssumed Answered

89600 VSA 15.0 fails to load: "Unsigned assemblies: AgtVSAVector"

Question asked by klessm1 on Aug 20, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 20, 2012 by klessm1
I was able to use VSA version 15.0 fine for quite some time and now when I try to load it I am getting the following error on startup during the "initializing macros" stage: "Unsigned assemblies: AgtVSAVector".  It then closes down.

I was running this on Win7 64 bit, but have also seen the error on XP 32 bit.  I am using the 32 bit version even on Win7 for the ActiveX control, but also got the error when running the 64 bit version of the VSA software.  I noticed that there were a couple of Windows updates between the time it was working and when it stopped working (they were windows defender updates though).  Has anyone else seen this error?

I tried uninstalling everything and cleaning the registry to make sure the activeX dll was unregistered and re-installing without success (re-registered the activeX using the provided utility). Windows firewall looked like it was configured correctly (All agilent software was allowed).  I killed our antivirus software and it's monitoring service as well as windows defender and I still saw the issue.  The older version 14 seems to work (was tested on an XP box where the 15 had the error. 

This is occuring on three different PC's.  

Attachments

Outcomes