AnsweredAssumed Answered

Ag. Benchlink Data Log"Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression"

Question asked by neckag on Jul 18, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 27, 2012 by neckag
Hello,
We try to scan data via the BenchLink Data Logger 3 connected to a 34972A (LAN connection). The scan "starts" and the green scan bouton (triangle) turned to a black square. But we have the following error message:

Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression ''D'ELBERT-Admin','','TCPIP0::d1bcd.uni-xxxxxxxxx.de::inst0::INSTR','34901A',' ',' ',' <101> ',' ',' ',0,0,41114.6650163426,41114.6650163426,0,0,'C:\Users\D'ELBERT-Admin\Documents\Data inst0 d1bcd.uni-xxxxxxxxx.de 7_24_2012 15_58_23.csv''.

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextErrorHandling(OleDbHResult hr)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, Object& executeResult)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at AgtDLIII.MSS.Application.MSSController.AddDataLog(String strConfigName, AgtDataLog& oAgtDataLog)

When I try to stop the scan, I get the usual message:
"Do you want to stop the scan?" I validate YES.

But the scan does never stop. When you click again on the black square to stop, you have:
" MSG stopping under progress"
But the scan never stop.
In the csv file, you just have the heading informations.

The exception details could be found in the attached file.
What could I do or where could I found infos to olve this problem?
Thank you in advance.

Infos:
Windows Pro 7
In the Multiplexer is connected a thermocouple J.

Edited by: neckag on Jul 24, 2012 8:42 AM

Edited by: neckag on Jul 24, 2012 9:22 AM

Edited by: neckag on Jul 27, 2012 6:44 AM  

Outcomes