AnsweredAssumed Answered

34970A - Thermocouple measure on a small voltage

Question asked by samy67120 on Dec 14, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2012 by tomc

I would like to make a temperature measurement with a thermocouple on an element under voltage (<300VDC) but trough with a high current (>100A). Is it possible with a 34901A module?

Thank you for your answer.