AnsweredAssumed Answered

Replacement for repair

Question asked by Norbert on Jul 11, 2011
Latest reply on Jul 11, 2011 by Norbert
Dear community

There is a lot of topics, but is there also one who helps me to repair a device? I am searching for a convertion list for replacing defective parts. Aktually I am looking for a transistor with HP code 5086-4218. Can any help me please?

Thank you very much