AnsweredAssumed Answered

AW: vrf Agilent VEE Pro 7.5 and LabVIEW 8.0

Question asked by VRFuser on Aug 17, 2007
There is a "old" comparison here:
http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/editorial.jspx?cc=US&lc=eng&ckey=1000001168:epsg:tcn&nid=-11143.0.00&id=1000001168:epsg:tcn

if you have questions like this, you may search via : www.agilent.com/find and put in your keywords. for me it was "Labview comparison" this time...

labvie is faster in running speed- but not in programming speed For me Vee is the LEGO, while LÖabview is the Playmobil ....

detlef

Von: Goldberg, Mark [mailto:Mark.Goldberg@ATK.COM]
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. August 2007 16:24
An: VRF
Betreff: RE: [vrf] Agilent VEE Pro 7.5 and LabVIEW 8.0

I have only done a limited amount of experience in Labview, but VEE is in my opinion more logical and faster to develop with. And with the DotNET 2.0 capabilities is much more powerful to create professional looking programs as well as take better advantage of the windows environment. Also if there is large number crunching required, Matlab can be used with VEE. Lab view is also more expensive per seat.

On the Lab view side, they have .EXE for their file type even though you still have to install their runtime. Their application builder is also nice.

Mark

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 6:26 AM
To: VRF
Subject: [vrf] Agilent VEE Pro 7.5 and LabVIEW 8.0

Hello Friends,

Since one of my customer has License for both Agilent VEE Pro 7.5 and LabVIEW 8.0,I have been asked to make a document which List out advantages and disadvantages of this graphical languages. I know it is a worst thing to do on earth but I don't have any choice (Do or Die).I have captured some points but I just want to post this question with a hope that there is someone at other end who can help me. Please forgive me if you think I have asked irrelevant question. If this question is discussed earlier anywhere please point me to the link

Regards,
Karthik SP

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail (inkl. aller Anlagen) ist vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Jede Art der Verbreitung, Nutzung oder Vervielfältigung ist untersagt. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und löschen die E-Mail.

Unternehmensangaben der Gesellschaften mit Sitz in Deutschland:

Pilkington Holding GmbH, Haydnstraße 19, 45884 Gelsenkirchen
Sitz: Gelsenkirchen, Amtsgericht Gelsenkirchen HRB 8997 
Geschäftsführung: Jochen Settelmayer (Vorsitz), Dr. Clemens Miller, Thomas Kretschmann, Robert Hales
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Axel Wiesener

Pilkington Deutschland AG, Haydnstraße 19, 45884 Gelsenkirchen         
Sitz: Gelsenkirchen, Amtsgericht Gelsenkirchen HRB 2707
Vorstand: Dr. Clemens Miller, Jochen Settelmayer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Axel Wiesener

Pilkington Automotive Deutschland GmbH, Otto-Seeling-Straße 7, 58455 Witten
Sitz: Witten, Amtsgericht Bochum HRB 8443
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Kretschmann
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Jochen Settelmayer

Bauglasindustrie GmbH, Hüttenstraße 33, 66839 Schmelz / Saar
Sitz: Schmelz / Saar, Amtsgericht Saarbrücken HRB 52020
Geschäftsführung: Manfred Ebbers

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: hua_jing@agilent.com
To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "http://www.vrfarchive.com/vrf_archive".
Search the Agilent vrf archive at "http://vee.engineering.agilent.com".

Outcomes