AnsweredAssumed Answered

Newbie looking for a stoneage device

Question asked by derek20060 on Sep 2, 2009
Latest reply on May 5, 2010 by tabbott
Hi I am working on a board that has a hitachi H8 chip on it but on an old package
I need a 112 pin clip to allow me the access I need but I can't buy one new
(that is where the stoneage bit comes in)
Does anyone have such a device? QFP 112 pin clip on a 0.65mm spacing
Beg, borrow, rent WHY