to create and rate content, and to follow, bookmark, and share content with other members.
33220A/33250A Download X and Y values from an oscilloscope
Question asked by
on Feb 18, 2010
on Feb 18, 2010 by lhornburg
Show 0 Likes
Can you download or import the values of the X and Y axis of a waveform obtained from the oscilloscope into a function generator to be used as the output?
No one else has this question
Mark as assumed answered
This content has been marked as final.
Show 1 comment
(Required, will not be published)
Feb 18, 2010 12:32 PM
Yes, the Intuilink Waveform Editor will download the values of the X and Y axis of a waveform obtained from the oscilloscope into a function generator to be use as the output. The steps are as follows:
1. Open the file that contains the values of the X and Y axis using Microsoft Excel or Text editor.
2. Remove the header of the X and Y axis shown.
3. Save the values of the X and Y axis into a CSV (Comma Delimited) (*.csv), Text (*.txt) or PRN (Space Delimited)(*.prn) format.
4. Start the Intuilink Waveform Editor Software.
5. Select File -> Open and load the file saved into the waveform editor. It will then display the waveform of the values that was being saved.
6. Select Communications -> Connection and select the connection you are using to connect up to the Function Generator.
7. Select Communications -> Send Waveform. Set the Frequency, Amplitude and Offset for the waveform that you would like to output.
8. If you would like to save the waveform on the Function Generator, Select Memory Name and key in a name for the waveform otherwise select Volatile Memory.
9. Select whether you would like to send only the waveform parameters only or the waveform and the parameters by clicking on the Waveform and Parameter or the Waveform Parameters only.
10. When all is completed, click on the Send button to send the waveform over to the Function Generator to be output.
Please take note that the 33120A can support a minimum of 8 points and up to a maximum of 16K points. The 33220A and the 33250A can support up to a maximum of 64K points.
The Intuilink waveform editor tool can be downloaded here:
Show 0 Likes
Retrieving data ...
Change in uncertainty with time.
Copy from[vrf]: VEEOS R1 ready for Users
Calibration Problem in NA
Testexec 7.1.x under W7 only enables 1 core, but the PC has 4 availables, how i could enable?
U1272A smooth mode